Old 12-07-2005, 08:22 AM
Sue Begg

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes
In article , jane
writes
Vale of Pednor by any chance?

I've heard terrible things about how that's going to be ruined soon...

jane

A lovely area near us, due to be developed by, I believe, Howarth homes
but (keeping this on Gardening) what can you do with homeowners that
say
"I'm not opposed to development here - it is inevitable as the gardens
are too long and the land is being wasted,"
gardens are too long? Good grief................ that's like being too
thin or too rich
a complete anachronism...................

Janet

I would say that about half of the houses in our nearest village now
have a new bungalow at the bottom of the garden. The cottages were built
with a garden large enough to let the working man grow his own food.
Supermarkets are easier and building plots more lucrative :-(
--
Sue
Remove the puppies to reply