Old 12-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Travis

Bourne Identity wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 05:43:47 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

Bourne Identity wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:39:40 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

I only use it on roses. It is all gone now and won't buy any
more next year. I do use Neem oil and another Bayer product
to try to control mites on my bamboo. If anyone knows the
secret to controlling or eradicating bamboo mites *please*
let me know.

Thanks

Proper watering, cultivation, fertilization, and hygiene. If
you have mites on your bamboo, they are in some major type of
stress. Major.

Victoria

Is that how you get rid of the bamboo mites on your boo?

I've never had mites on bamboo. However, I water properly when
needed, I cultivate properly, fertilize appropriately and clean up
broken, damaged or dead material from the ground. The plants are
also adequetly mulched. I'm not being a smart alec, but because I'm
organic, I have much less insect problems because I have green
lacewings, and many other beneficial insects.

Victoria

How lucky you are to have mite free bamboo.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5