Old 12-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Bourne Identity

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:54:37 -0700, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:39:40 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

If anyone knows the secret to controlling or
eradicating bamboo mites *please* let me know.

Compost tea to develop a soil food web capable of cycling nutrients in
plant available forms...

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold

Tom, with all due respect, microbes exist in all healthy soils and can
be obtained with the application of healthy compost (not biosolids).
Clearly, I did not use aerobic comnpost tea in '93 and when I stepped
on a cultivator clear through my foot, I was infected with myriad
mycobacterium for 18 months.

So, while aerobic compost tea is a tool, it is not THE answer to all
gardening problems.

victoria