Old 12-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Reel Mckoi

" George" wrote in message
news:gJKAe.165583$xm3.24469@attbi_s21...
We started getting the rain and wind here in Louisville, yesterday at

about
noon time. So far, we've gotten about 2.5 - 3.0 inches of much needed
rain. Unfortunately, it appears that this storm is going to pile up
against a frontal system and backtrack, then stall out right over us. We
expect it to be here for the balance of the week, so forcasters here are
looking at us getting anywhere from 8-12 inches by Friday. My pond is
partially raised, so I won't have any problems with water getting behind
ther liner, but I am definitely going to have to lower the water level
tomorrow morning to prevent overflow.

I love your fish! None of my adult koi look like these but some of their
fry do. The variety of colors in our fry are new to us. Your second URL
wouldn't load for some reason.
I'm here in middle TN. We only got 3/4s of an inch of desperately needed
rain from Dennis. It's still windy and overcast. I hope we get another few
inches before it passes on.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b