Old 12-07-2005, 04:16 PM
dt

Gary Woods wrote:

~ janj JJsPond.us wrote:

So, tomorrow morning after the lilies open, you are to go out and count
each one and supply the name and how many blooms (if more than 1)

This is a 2/3 acre "farm" pond; not particularly large by local standards.
For those with too much time on their hands, there are pictures in need of
updating on my personal page in the .sig.

(snip)

Jan may decide to disqualify you along with Roy for lakeness, but thanks
for the pix. "No vampires", indeed!

And for the rest of y'all let me just say, "JPEGS! We want jpegs!" ;-)

Dale
(near Austin, TX. 150 gallons, 18 "feeder" goldfish, 1 elephant ear
"rescued" from the river)
http://www.thehungersite.com/