Old 13-07-2005, 01:09 AM
teah5961 teah5961 is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian & Mary Bigler
I'm making some changes in my yard and have an Akebia vine I'd like to give
away. I'm in a northern Seattle, Washington suburb, if you're interested.

This vine species grows quickly and produces an abundance of unusual flowers
that are fragrant. I've cut it back to about three feet, but it can be cut
to the ground and will come back with gusto. Given the best conditions,
it'll grow to 30 feet, but I've had it at about six feet growing laterally
on a trellis.
--
Best regards,
Brian Bigler