Old 13-07-2005, 12:24 AM
p.k.

ned wrote:
"Stephen Howard" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:29:23 +0000, kate7
wrote:

Hello,
In the depths of my local nature reserve, there is a blackberry bush
that produces abnormally large, sweet blackberries. None of it's
neighbours have similar atributes and for the last three years I've
been harvesting this one bush for the best freezer jam you've ever
tasted.

Does anyone know the best way to propagate from this bush?

Propagating anything from your 'local nature reserve' is likely to be
severely frowned upon.
It is a *reserve*. A *reserved area*, not to be pillaged at everyone's
whim.
.......... :-) Unless, of course, it is truly *your* nature
reserve.

Nonsense!

Removing flowers/seeds from a rare plant in a nature reserve is one thing.
keeping a few blackberries from the jam pot and propagating is quite
another.

pk