Old 13-07-2005, 02:17 PM
wkearney99

No, he's just someone else that thinks people like you are idiots.

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Stubby wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

"benzette" wrote in message

anyone have any problems with worms makin the soil surface uneven ?

seems thaty every year I have to put the thatch blade on the mower
to smooth out the soil surface because of the worm hole mounds...

Are you sure it's worms??? If you're in a place with significant
snow, it can be caused by frost heaving.

Not the kind of worms you have Kanter. He's not draggin' his ass
around the yard like you do.

You kids really make yourselves look bad with all this sort of talk.
NOBODY is impressed and we just wish you would either straighten up or
go away.

So, who in the **** are you? Teacher? Nun? Molesting padre?... KMA
you top posting imbecile.