Old 13-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Valkyrie

The internet is not just for chat and newsgroups (contrary to popular belief
and ignorance). Try putting 'diatomaceous earth+fleas' into your browser's
search window, Google is my personal favorite, there's lots of information
out there and you'll see plenty of sites that will answer your
question.....if you look long and hard enough you will even get an answer
that will agree with what you believe to be right, whether it is or not is
another matter. Just to get you started, here's a link:

http://www.critterchat.net/diearth.htm

If you don't know what a browser is, or a search engine, I would suggest an
Internet for Dummies type of book. Now that you've learned to turn the
machine on and wade into a newsgroup you are probably ready to actually use
the internet to it's full potential; whether it will be yours or not is up
to you.

Val

"chairchair" wrote in message
oups.com...
With little kittens that are 6 weeks old, how safe is Diatomaceous
Earth? I know that Diatomaceous Earth helps get rid of fleas on cats.
I'm wondering how safe it is for young kittens. Does anyone know? Where
could I find out?