Old 13-07-2005, 06:11 PM
madgardener

"Keith Corwell" wrote in message
Does Spiderwort like sun or shade ?

I have some in sun, others have reseeded themselves into semi-shady places
and done well. Deep shade they're not too fond of. So the rule of thumb for
Tradescanthia's are semi-shady to sunny
madgardener

"Tom Mercer" wrote in message

We recently moved into a new home and discovered that we have 4

spider
wort plants. We never had these before and do not know how to care for

them.
When we moved in they were about 6" tall and now they are 24"tall. They

have
fallen over due to the weight. They continue to bloom beautiful blue

flowers
each morning and close at night. Come this fall what steps need to be

taken.
Do you cut them back or let nature take its course?