Old 13-07-2005, 06:53 PM
madgardener

"J.C." wrote in message
m...

I'm the one that doesn't have much tolerance for belligerant teenagers.
PLONK

well, you've killfiled not a belligerant teenager as you think you have, but
one of our more knowlegable, but curmudgeony characters. Cereus-valadus.
His tongue is sharp, his wit is dry and quick, his critical observations
don't hold back, and there are some of us who don't let his dark humorous
barbs distract us, as his answers of validity regarding horticulture and
especially cacti and succulents is most admirable. He's deffinately NOT a
teenager.....same as Travis is old enough to be my older brother, but there
have been times I've thought Travis was a young guy who was quick to point
out my own mistakes on the newsgroup.

You got good info from Victoria (aka Bourne Identity) to visit the site.
Frontline works on fleas and ticks. and you got excellent advice from Toni.
With all those fleas, the poor kittens will have worms which will weaken
them and their immune system.
madgardener stepping back behind the Korean Spirea now...................