Old 14-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On 13 Jul 2005 07:04:39 -0700, wrote:

"NJ is not the center of the universe.....in much of the western US
we get less than 6"/yr. Not a lot of night rain! We have night time
temperatures perfect for fungal disease growth.....fact is in much of
the irrigated world pre dawn watering is the smartest approach. "

And isn't that what I said I do? if you're going to get it watered
pre-dawn, then for a reasonable size lawn, you'll have to start at 1 or
2AM.

It wasn't you that wrote...

" Lots of people say not to water at night, as wet grass
promotes disease and fungus. However, I think this is mostly
nonsense."