Old 14-07-2005, 01:30 AM
madgardener

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message Not by
me. I'm pretty disgusted that people still have cats giving
birth to kittens.

now hang on, if I decide to raise a female and let her get pregnant and have
her first litter, I'll wind up keeping probably all her kids. I like
having a few cats around. I'm actually down to three and that's the lowest
amount of cats I've had in decades. The most dogs, and no more, I'm still
holding at two, as Sugar and Sméagol is all I can take.

But I just lost my oldest female, Pye and now I just have fixed males. But
eventually I'll miss having a female cat around and I've actually considered
getting one that I didn't fix just to have a few kittens. I've missed it.

So not to berage you, but you can believe that not everyone is as
responsible as me to let a female have a batch of kittens. Where as the
asshole across the driveway is allowing his cats to interbreed again and
it's becoming quite a mess over there.

One of the reasons that Polluxx was out in the pastures during the violent
thunderstorm and lightening we had when he dissappeared for seven days and
just got back last Sunday blind in one eye and mentally messed up from
whatever harrowing experience he had while he was missing. There are a lot
of unfixed cats of both genders procreating across my driveway.

I hope youse don't think of me as disgusting because I want to have a female
and possibly a batch of kittens. I might even change my mind later on. I
just love the whole thing.

maddie