Old 13-07-2005, 10:11 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Well, including night bloomers, I counted 16 blooms this morning. One
exotic is a Martin E. Randig hybrid called Leopardess. The night
bloomer exotic is the Rosa De Noche. The two hardies, I picked up at an
Armstrong Garden Center and they weren't labeled. Anyone want to hazard
a guess as to what they are??

http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond168.jpg
http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond169.jpg

Gorgeous pink, unfortunately guessing would be a hazard, being pinks are
the vast majority variety with minute diversity. Believe it or not there
are people who can ID them, but it takes having the flower and basically
dissecting it to be sure (is my understanding).

Now, lets talk about those aphids in the 2nd pictures, shall we? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~