Old 13-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

~ janj JJsPond.us wrote:

dead fish don't always float to the surface.
yes, fish hide. There is plenty to eat on the bottom.
If the others aren't spooked then its less likely that you have a predator
ronm

Yup, and sometimes sick fish will sulk at the bottom/hide for a long time
before they die.... and sometimes they'll snap out of it, and you'll see
them again weeks later. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Heck, when I started, I put to feeder goldfish in. Two of them. Next
day I couldn't find them. Remember, fresh pond. No plants, can see
clear to the bottom. So the next day, I go get four decent size fish.
Next day, I have six!! Go figure. They must have been hiding in the
folds of the liner!