Old 14-07-2005, 06:36 AM
Lynn Coffelt

"higgledy" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a pepper plant that was growing great. It had 2 peppers and
several blosooms. This week the blooms turned yellow and began to fall
off. One of the peppers developed a dimes-sized, brown spot wihich is
soft. There is no bug holes. Does anything know what is happening. My
other pepper plants are not as robust but they seem to be healthy.

I've got the brown, soft spots on some of my peppers that are a variety
somewhat like green bell peppers. It looks and acts a little like the
blossom end rot that affects some of my tomatoes. Not an answer, but join
you in asking the question!
Lynn in NW Washington State