Old 14-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Dr. Dickie

wrote in message
oups.com...
There is one disadvantage that I know of which I am currently
evaluating is the fact of ants and their desire to nest under forms of
cover such as mulch. I do not know if ants eat the roots of the nearby
plants which they are nesting.

There is SO MUCH you don't know about plants it could fill a book -- in
fact, it could fill the exact book you have never read on gardening and
horticulture. Which book is that? Answer: ALL OF THEM. It is obvious
that you have never read a single book all the way through from front
cover to back cover on plants and horticulture. Even if you attempted
to fill in your ignorance on gardening, soil issues, and food
production, you can't even find the appropriate usenet group to post
your questions in.

True, yet you have only scratched the surface of Archie's incompetence.
While most of us remain ignorant of most subjects, Archie has managed to
seemingly remain ignorant of ALL subjects. This form exists as study to
find some subject which Archie can accidentally stumble across a correct
concept.

We are still waiting.

--

Dr. Dickie