Old 12-11-2002, 03:36 PM
oxymel of squill

Default Virginia Creeper (?)

I think it's virginia creeper (why there need to be 2 sorts of plant in the
world beats me, nature obtuse in tooth and claw) growing all over the house
and roof, so I bought a ladder to hack the bit off the roof so it doesn't
damage the tiles. Ladder is long enough, but the owner turns out to be a
rank wimp and won't go all the way up, 8 metres converts to about 10,000
feet when you have to climb it.

So, can anyone tell me do I have to remove all traces of the creeper? Will
the left over bits make their own roots like ivy, or will they just wither
away and fall off?

Thanks
Jon