Old 14-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from David Rance contains these words:

I would love to be able to go out and pick my own mushrooms but I don't
think I (or my wife) would ever have the confidence to know which are
the good ones. I've got illustrated books on the subject but I would
still rather not risk it.

Wise - don't eat *ANYTHING* mushroomy you aren't 120% sure of. It took
me years of collecting Amanita rubescens (blushers) before I was 200%
sure they weren't A. pantherina (I'd only been 190% sure until then),
and tried them.

I've never looked back! They're my favourite mushroom, closely followed
by the horn of plenty.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/