Old 14-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Jim Lesurf contains these words:

So can someone recommend a source where I can buy these buy post?

Post? POST? Have you any idea how much that would cost?

Erm... 1st class stamp. The idea is that I post the order+cheque, and
then...

Most builders' merchants deliver.

...they deliver to my order. :-)

They charge delivery, usually a standard charge regardless of quantity.

The odd thing is that the cat doesn't leave a present as the mix of folded
membrane and mulch seem to put it off. But every night it has another try.
Stupid as well as deaf and no sense of smell...

Then it probably isn't cats. Much digging and tossing with no pooh is
far more likely to be birds or possibly foxes looking for worms and
insects.

Janet.