Old 14-07-2005, 02:31 PM
~patches~

Kathy wrote:

My goodness we are getting a lot of great advice here. Too bad that I
haven't seen the original poster back here to comment on any of it. :-(

I'll say. I can't wait for a zucchini to try zucchini lasagne. But since
zukes often provide more all at once than one family can eat, what are good
ways to make use of the extras (other than put them on the neighbor's porch,
ring the bell, and run, like I used to do as a kid)? If you freeze them,
how, and what are thawed zucchinis good for?

Kathy

Frozen & dried zucchini are good in soups or stews. Our favourite way
is to sautee zucchini with onions and season with a little fresh ground
pepper, salt, and fresh grated parmesan cheese.