Old 14-07-2005, 07:10 PM

Default Online pond store

A long time ago... approximately 5 years ago... I ordered some
tropical water lily's from a place online that sold for VERY cheap...
something ridiculous like $15.00 for tropicals... anyways... I could
have swore it was Hawaiian Watergardens but I can't seem to find them
ANYWHERE... I know it was something about hawaii but I just can't
remember exactly what it was!! Anyone know of this place or maybe know
what the REAL name is?? I just can't be sure... I know I ordered a
Texas Shell Pink and when it showed up it was HUGE... pads and buds
all over the place... not just a tuber...

Leslie