Old 14-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Charlie Pridham

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 12/7/05 17:26, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

The hardiest one - according to Ray - is Diascia integrifolia (used to be
known as D.flanniganii), then there is D. fetacaniensis, which is hardy

here
in winter. As a point of interest there's a lovely climbing Diascia

called
D. rigescens which is hardy with us but is said to be frost tender. David
Poole gave ours to us, so you might need to talk to him nicely. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I have had it for years but it has been and gone in several places, seldom
lasting more than 4 years in a spot before needing a fresh start else where.
another we do very well with is Diascia vigilis which has a running root and
comes up where it likes, that has survived without attention for the last 15
years.
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk