Old 15-07-2005, 02:50 AM
Cricket_Fire Cricket_Fire is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket_Fire
Ok, first of all, hello. I'm new here, and new to gardening (as of today!). I live in Sarnia Ontario, Canada (near Toronto). A link below shows where it is.

http://www.cnn.com/TECH/9610/17/mete...sudbury.lg.jpg

I was just wondering, what types of fruit will grow this time of year usually (please don't say I'm too late this year)?

Also, I don't know if sunflowers are considered edible gardening, but that's what I'll be using them for.

On the bag of the little package that the seeds came in, it says they should be sowed after last frost. My question is, would they be able to grow in pots, if I plant them outside, let them grow, then, come winter, put them in a pot?

Thank you.
Another thing. Would watermelons have enough time to grown now?

Thanks!