Old 15-07-2005, 01:31 AM
Bourne Identity

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:03:10 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Bourne Identity contains these words:

. I'm pretty disgusted that people still have cats giving
birth to kittens.

Why? If cats were artificailly prevented from all breeding, they
would die out. Surely, to a Buddhist like yourself, all life forms are
worthy of existence and their own spiritual karma?

Janet

Don't throw that shit in my face, it won't fly. There are of BILLIONS
with a B stay and ferrel cats all over the world, starving to death,
suffering unimaginable diseases. Preventing cats from reproducing
would cut way down on the amazing suffering which goes on and if there
is no egg and sperm, there will be no consciousness waiting to jump
in. Please, stick to topics you know about. Don't pretend to know what
Buddhism says about neutering and spaying.

If you want to debate a point, please do that. To get filthy dirty by
shoving Buddhism down my throat is rather ignorant. Debate the issue,
not my personal path in life.