Old 12-11-2002, 10:18 PM
Sarah Dale

Default Mole deterrants

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:46:55 +0000, tulip wrote:

"Sarah Dale" wrote

My neighbours invested in one, and it does appear to have done the trick.
One word of warning - when in their garden I can hear the noise it makes,
so you may find this annoying after a while - obviously depends on size of
garden and proximity.

Wow, I didn't realise it would be that loud. I thought it would be very
quiet and only heard through the ground. Mind you, I don't think it would
bother me as it wouldn't be too close to the house. Thanks for the info.

Polly,

Whilst I can hear it when I am in their garden - it is not loud. Its a
quiet background noise that gets irritating because it is repetative. It
may also depend on your hearing range

Hmm.... I supose I can hear it from approx 3 - 6 ft distance, you wouldn't
notice it further away than that, and definatley not in the house.

Sarah