Old 15-07-2005, 03:29 AM
The Other Mike

Water on even days for about 30 - 45 minutes per zone (depending on
the heads of the zones).

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:05:43 -0700, benzette
wrote:

1. What's better for the lawn...the Scott's treatments they sell at
Lowes or should I be using some other type of fertilizer?
2. If a different fertilizer is better...liquid or granules? And how
often do I apply it?
3. My neighbor had his lawn tested and said his PH was low. My
understanding is that lime helps this. Should I also be applying lime
to my lawn and how often? Again...liquid or granules?
4. A friend told me to reseed every fall...is this a good thing to
do? Or is too much seed a bad thing?

Sorry for all the questions...any help would be appreciated.

what are your watering habits like?