Old 15-07-2005, 08:17 AM
Travis

Bourne Identity wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:03:10 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Bourne Identity contains
these words:

. I'm pretty disgusted that people still have cats giving
birth to kittens.

Why? If cats were artificailly prevented from all breeding,
they
would die out. Surely, to a Buddhist like yourself, all life
forms are worthy of existence and their own spiritual karma?

Janet

Don't throw that shit in my face, it won't fly. There are of
BILLIONS with a B stay and ferrel cats all over the world, starving
to death, suffering unimaginable diseases. Preventing cats from
reproducing would cut way down on the amazing suffering which goes
on and if there is no egg and sperm, there will be no consciousness
waiting to jump in. Please, stick to topics you know about. Don't
pretend to know what Buddhism says about neutering and spaying.

If you want to debate a point, please do that. To get filthy dirty
by shoving Buddhism down my throat is rather ignorant. Debate the
issue, not my personal path in life.

How would anyone know your path in life unless you told them?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5