Old 15-07-2005, 03:46 AM
Pat

"Cricket_Fire" wrote in message

Cricket_Fire Wrote:
Ok, first of all, hello. I'm new here, and new to gardening (as of
today!). I live in Sarnia Ontario, Canada (near Toronto). A link below
shows where it is.

http://tinyurl.com/84pda

I was just wondering, what types of fruit will grow this time of year
usually (please don't say I'm too late this year)?

Also, I don't know if sunflowers are considered edible gardening, but
that's what I'll be using them for.

On the bag of the little package that the seeds came in, it says they
should be sowed after last frost. My question is, would they be able to
grow in pots, if I plant them outside, let them grow, then, come winter,
put them in a pot?

Thank you.

Another thing. Would watermelons have enough time to grown now?

Definitely not enough time left in Sarnia to get finished melons, or
sunflowers.