Old 15-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Bourne Identity contains these words:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:03:10 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Bourne Identity contains these words:

. I'm pretty disgusted that people still have cats giving
birth to kittens.

Why? If cats were artificially prevented from all breeding, they
would die out. Surely, to a Buddhist like yourself, all life forms are
worthy of existence and their own spiritual karma?

Janet

Don't throw that shit in my face, it won't fly. There are of BILLIONS
with a B stay and ferrel cats all over the world, starving to death,
suffering unimaginable diseases. Preventing cats from reproducing
would cut way down on the amazing suffering which goes on

I agree and support that neutering feral populations of starving
diseased cats reduces suffering. However, that does not mean that all
pet cats have to be prevented from breeding. If someone is prepared to
be responsible for their kittens' lifetime feeding and health, there is
no reason at all why you should censure that choice.

I am not throwing your religious beliefs in your face, Victoria, but
you frequently cite them here as back-up for some sanctimonious snipe
at someone else, choosing to put them in the public domain for our
consideration. So when you lapse from grace, I'm afraid it attracts
some amusement. Rather like watching a fat lady lumbering round in
circles shrieking "look at me, I'm a very slim and graceful ballet
dancer you clodhoppers, oh yes I am so I am"..just as she falls flat on
her arse in a cowpat, making shit fly.

Janet.