Old 13-11-2002, 08:03 AM
Tumbleweed

Default What about growing things indoors?

"Chris" ] wrote in message
]...
What about growing things indoors?
I'm primarily interested in veg.
It's no good sowing seeds outdoors now.
But if I left fluorescent lights on, what are the possibilities?
It might be extravagant and wasteful of energy.
But leaving that aside for a moment, what could be done?
Consider an indoor room, with central heating on during the day,
and fluorescent lights on - either permanently - or just during the day.
Does any of this make sense - or is it a stupid idea?
--
Chris

Its not that it cant be done, and for some crops it even makes sense
(cannabis for example, so the neighbours dont notice) but in the main, since
you asked, its a stupid idea. What would be the point?

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)