Old 15-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Jim Lesurf

In article , Jaques
d'Alltrades wrote:
The message from Jim Lesurf
contains these words:

It is certainly possible that it is something other than a cat/cats.

Hedgehogs?

It seems unlikely. The area in question is in the back garden surrounded by
a wooden fence on one side and wooden edging on the other. The garden is
bounded by fairly high walls/fences, and since we put bricks along the gap
at the bottom of the gateway (to stop cats getting under) we rarely see
them in the back garden.

We have had hedgehogs in the back garden in the past, but they seem to be
stopped by quite low barriers. They also preferred under the bird-feeders.
So we now tend to see them under the feeder in the kitchen garden at the
side of the house, but not at the back.

Slainte,

Jim

Audio Misc http://www.st-and.demon.co.uk/AudioMisc/index.html