Old 15-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Treedweller

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:58:51 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

I am not throwing your religious beliefs in your face, Victoria, but
you frequently cite them here as back-up for some sanctimonious snipe
at someone else, choosing to put them in the public domain for our
consideration. So when you lapse from grace, I'm afraid it attracts
some amusement. Rather like watching a fat lady lumbering round in
circles shrieking "look at me, I'm a very slim and graceful ballet
dancer you clodhoppers, oh yes I am so I am"..just as she falls flat on
her arse in a cowpat, making shit fly.

Janet.

um, yeah, that can be funny, but why would buddhism be incompatible
with spaying? I'm not a buddha yet, but I see Victoria acting out of
compassion for the animals that get killed by shelters daily and it
makes sense to me. And if you don't buy that, spay and neuter to
limit the spread of disease that accompanies excessive feral cat/dog
populations.

obgardening: the pussy willows are lovely this year, no?