Old 15-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Daniel Prince

Tony Nardo wrote:

wrote:

...when I can't even figure out a decent way to cook it? :-)

The plants are pretty, though. And big.

Seriously, though. Other than breading and frying (I'm on Weight
Watchers), any tasty tips would be appreciated.

Get a vegetable dehydrator and make zucchini chips. No added fat, salt,
or anything. The dried chips taste good and freeze very well.

I have a vegetable dehydrator. Do I just cut my yellow squash into
slices and dry them or should I dip them into lemon juice first?
About how long does it take to make the chips and how do I tell when
they are done?
--
My cat really loves me. When it is cold at night he lies right
up against me in the bed to help keep me warm.