Old 15-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Jim Lewis

Tekmanx wrote:
Damn, I didn't know I had so many options! I got a book alittle over a
week go "Sunset Bonsai", I'll look it up in the

I guess my next question is, what's the best site to order my seeds
from? I can't wait to get started... by the way, about the pine seeds I
got with that kit, I guess I'll still grow that in the background, give
the other trees more attention. I figure it would be good if 5-10yrs
from now I can look at the tree with pride and say "I did this".

Sunset is one of the best beginning bonsai books. But
believe what they say about the trees that will survive
indoors. Very few will. Almost none will *thrive* in the
normal household or office environment. It's too dark, too
dry, and not warm enough.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --