Old 16-07-2005, 12:49 AM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Glen Able wrote:
Hello gardening chums,

I just bought a Hozelock 'Dial Sprinkler'. You can rotate the dial
part to choose one of 5 sprinkling patterns (rectangle, circle etc)
Unfortunately, the sprinkling effect is pathetic - the water
literally just dribbles out. Water pressure is ok - the problem seems
to be that much of the water is just pouring out of the bottom. In
fact I can't see what is supposed to stop that happening, unless
there's some sort of missing part which should seal the base. Anyone
using one of these successfully?

frustratedly yours...

Nope. My father had one which lasted roughly a fortnight. It now doesn't
work at all...