Old 16-07-2005, 05:13 AM
Melissa

Phred wrote :

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:53:23 -0500, Melissa
scribed:

Looks like some kind of wild Lily? We have the same shape and
type flower here called Tiger Lilys, but are orange color.
Nice flower anyway. I would keep them unless they are raiding
the garden. They do tend to spread loosly...

Freddie

Anyone know what these are? They grow wild around here.
http://dim.com/~melissa/photos/What%...0weed%20flower
.JPG

They're not big enough for lilies, are they? Tese flowers are
maybe 1/2" long.

--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
http://melissasliberty.blogspot.com/

DOESN'T EVERYONE DESERVE A BILL OF RIGHTS?
The last best hope for a liberty.
A subscriber Bill of Individual Rights with the goal of enlisting
the support of hundreds of millions of people all over the world.
http://upalliance.blogspot.com/
http://upalliance.org/

http://lakewoodcolorado.net/school.htm