Old 13-11-2002, 04:06 PM
MrMoosehead

Default Garden Lighting by Design

(Matt Cody) muttered something incoherent along
the lines of:

I've just had professional garden lighting designed specifically for
my garden, installed in just under a week - and ready to show off to
my friends and colleagues. It wasn't as cheap as some of the other
quotes that I've had - but I believe you have to pay a little extra
for quality - and it certainly seems that I've got that.

SNIP

On their after sales service pack that they left, there's a web site
address given as:
www.gardenlightingbydesign.co.uk

Go **** yourself, spam child.

titleGarden Lighting by Design: About Us/title
META NAME="TITLE" CONTENT="Garden Lighting by Design - About Us"
META NAME="DESCRIPTION" CONTENT="Garden Lighting by Design is the
UK's premier outdoor and garden lighting service. High quality
fittings, professional expert service and excellent after sales
support makes GLBD the first choice, every time, for your external
lighting needs. AND WE'RE A BUNCH OF SPAMMING ****S"
META NAME="KEYWORDS" CONTENT="garden light, outdoor, lantern, design,
garden lighting, installation, install, terrace exterior,
illumination, driveway, path, patio, bulb, conservatory, barbeque,
BBQ, fixtures, pond light, underwater, tree, roof light, service,
expert, professional, north west, cheshire, chester, quality, fittings
and fixtures, experts, copper, aluminium, garden lighting by design,
gadren, graden, gaden, garrden, gardden, lite, ligte, lihte, lyte,
lythe, lyght, outside, manchester, mersyside, liverpool, birkenhead,
wirral, warrington, altrincham, hale, bowden, lancashire, cumbria,
mere, northwich, nantwich, crewe, wrexham, north wales, wales, helsby,
frodsham, guilden sutton, mickle trafford, CAD, computer aided design,
unique, free consultation, free quote, expert service, after sales
support, GLBD, UK, United Kingdom, England, Britain, Great Britain,
SPAMMING ****S"
META NAME="OWNER" "
META NAME="AUTHOR" CONTENT="M. Cody (webmaster)"

Oooh. Dead giveaway that.

--
MrMoosehead | I'm just an away team member in a red shirt...
CBR600f MRO#28 BONY#4 | nice word: *** vesuvian ***