Old 16-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Tekmanx

It's the Bahamas. Why does everyone get the Bahamas confused with
Jamaica? I'm in Florida right now though, will be going home in... -3
months?Anyway, that stated. You're saying ficus, cool I'll look it up.
Call me stubborn but I just like the idea of growing from the seeds.
Don't get me wrong, I don't plan to work with one specimen at a time.
So I picture myself with a couple of seeds maybe 5-10 little plants
germinating in the background while I play with the small tree I bought
in the foreground. This hobby.. from what I've seen is inexpensive so
far. However, you pay with patience...I plan to minimize this in a way
by having multiple plants grow the same time, I think I can get a bit
impatient at times.

Tekmanx
-Zone 25 (Bahamas)