Old 13-11-2002, 05:25 PM
Judith Lea

Default do I need a greenhouse?

In article ,
Lobo Carrasco writes

Hello Antonio, I live in the East of England at Norwich - 40 minutes
flying time from Amsterdam.

Winter is coming and I was thinking of building some kind of plastic
greenhouse in my small parterre. I have rosemary, thym, roses,
lavender, begonias and geraniums. I don't know if they will make it
through the winter without protection of not, what do you think? This
is the Netherlands, so the climate should be close to the east coast
of UK.

You really do not need to protect roses, thyme, lavender or rosemary,
they are hardy.

Begonias and geraniums need to be lifted and stored in a frost free place
until next Spring.

--
Judith Lea