Old 16-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Mike Lyle

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "ned" contains these words:

But, just wait for the howls of protest. :-))

It/'s a shame to disappoint him
folks....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Lets hear ir for fleas YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
And vineweevils, cute ickle baby insects , AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Also, I am waving a banner, an Arran one, and wearing
sandals....shall I pierce an extremity, or are you feeling better

now?

:~}

Why, I wonder, do some people think Usenet is a mechanism for
generating howls of protest? (No, OK, don't answer that: it's like
some little boys think a Peugeot hatchback is a mechanism for
generating rhythmic thuds. All I can say is, when I had one I didn't
use it that way, and I don't generally employ my bit of Usenet to get
howls of protest, either. I bet small-n ned has a Fiesta.)

--
Mike.