Old 17-07-2005, 02:50 AM
Melissa

Ann wrote :

"presley" expounded:

RUN RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Campanula rampunculoides - often called cancer of the garden.
It will send tiny tendrils through the soil 10 feet or more.
Pulling up the leaf on top will only encourage it to send up
leaves from any point along the root.

Absolutely. I hate that damned thing. It came in with a
peony from my mother's garden - I've been battling it ever
since. It has a huge root way down deep, unless you get that,
it'll keep coming back.

Thanks guys, it's growing wild all over the neighborhood, and
it's very pretty.

--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
http://melissasliberty.blogspot.com/

DOESN'T EVERYONE DESERVE A BILL OF RIGHTS?
The last best hope for a liberty.
A subscriber Bill of Individual Rights with the goal of enlisting
the support of hundreds of millions of people all over the world.
http://upalliance.blogspot.com/
http://upalliance.org/

http://lakewoodcolorado.net/school.htm