Old 17-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Monty Chatu contains these words:

What sort of food should I feed a grape vine with? I can't seem to locate
any food dedicated to grapes, just general purpose produce feed, is this ok
to use? Someone told me to use tomato plant food!

When it is established you should not give it any extra nitrogen - and
they seem to thrive best on a dead donkey, if the french are to be
believed.

I buried a lot of old bones under mine and it's going up like a rocket.
I also siphon off the bathwater near it, but in ten gallon lots...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/