Old 17-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Bill Stock

"Gareee©" wrote in message

"Courageous" wrote in message

Not sure of the exact size, but it's 13x13x, 1.5-3 feet deep.

Okay, I'll assume an average depth of 2.25 feet. Your pond is
13 x 13 x 2.25 x 7.48 = 3,160 gallons.

The spitter is a 2-3 foot tall gargoyle, ...

Hrm. A "spitter" is your only water flow? That doesn't sound like
it could be very much...

Here's a pic link to give you an idea.. the gargoyle can be lifted by 1
person, but it's easier with 2. For scale, the large boulder to the right
cannot be lifted or budged at all... it is about 4-5 ft square, and the
sundial near the spitted is a foot tall, maybe a tad higher. Our old
Christmas tree behind the pond stands about 7-8 ft at the top tip.

http://webpages.charter.net/gareee/Pond.jpg

Nice pond, but I think Courageous is right. You need much more water flow.
My puddle is only 500 imperial gallons and I have about 1500 gph split
between the water fall and the fountain.

--
Gareee's Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm

Remove Delicious spam to reply