Old 17-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Phil L

Monty Chatu wrote:
:: Hi
::
:: What sort of food should I feed a grape vine with? I can't seem to
:: locate any food dedicated to grapes, just general purpose produce feed,
:: is this ok to use? Someone told me to use tomato plant food!

I've never grown one, but from what I've been told by those who have,
roadkill seems to be the best option, flattened hedgehogs, rabbits, cats,
dogs etc and plenty of them!

Seriously!....if you can't bring yourself to scrape up wild animal carcases,
try a few oven ready chickens from Tescos, dig a pit near the roots and bury
them, but I'd say it is probably too late for this years crop, better to do
it next spring, although I have been wrong in the past.

Alledgedly.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.