Old 14-11-2002, 09:22 AM
MrMoosehead

Default Garden Lighting by Design

"Cerumen" muttered something
incoherent along the lines of:

"Matt Cody" A wrote in message
. com...
I've just had professional garden lighting designed specifically for
my garden, installed in just under a week snip spammed stuff

I always make a point of avoiding any company that resorts to spam for
advertising, if they are unethical in that way can they be trusted at all?
I appears a person by the name of Cody is the web master of the site
spamvertised, the only Cody I can think of right off was Buffalo Bill Cody
so we seem to have cowboys running in the family here.
The web site is hosted by newnet it seems is
where abuse complaints go.

Good work.

Aaah. A satisfying job. }:8)
--
MrMoosehead | I'm just an away team member in a red shirt...
CBR600f MRO#28 BONY#4 | nice word: *** nidus ***