Old 17-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Randy R

Default any advice for a newbie planning to build a pond?

My wife and I bought a new house with a modest sized lot this past
May. From the start I have wanted to put in a medium-sized fish pond
in the back with a small stream/falls feeding it.
Does anyone have any advice on how to start, and especially how to
build the falls? We have an embankment in the back of the yard that is
very well suited for a cascading waterfalls.
I don't know when I will get around to starting the project. Hopefully
it will cool down a little in August and I can start then. (I am in
the Kansas City area.)

Randy R