Old 17-07-2005, 10:00 PM
nambucca

"Amber" wrote in message
Everything I have read about the says they are nite time chaps. But I have
something thats very weevil like and there are loads over my salad crops

and
corn and wallflowers. I have had weevil larve over winter so I am still
thinking its these chaps? They are very slow and easy to catch but there

are
so many that in a day they have decimated my salads so much so I gave up.

I would says they are max 5mm long, round bottom end with a slight stripe.
They have a darker head and nose and the nose is very pointy. Are these
weevils?

--

email happy at dryad dot org

Its possible to see vine weevil larvae anytime of day in the right soil

Water well with a solution of Armillotox every 10 days meanwhile fish out
and squash every one you can find