Old 17-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Kay

In article .com,
Amber writes
This seems to be a new attack. I had the numbers bad a month or so back
and then not so many. Now they are back in full force. I have dumped in
boiling water a load of plants (RIP to the plants) and used sticky tape
on the other plants. But I have spent many days hunting the web under
all sorts to try and ID them. I am very nervous as I collect cacti and
succulents and these things are all over (in and out of the
greenhouse).

I've never had a weevil attack on my cacti.
--
Kay