Old 14-11-2002, 01:35 PM
Sharon Curtis

Default Garden Lighting by Design

In article ,
Matt Cody wrote:
I don't deny being the webmaster to this site. But I object to my
post being called spam. In return for me designing the website, the
company - Garden Lighting by Design installed a full set of garden
lights in my garden - it was a fair trade agreement.

Look, you know what your motives are, we don't. But you figure it
out for yourself: if someone posts to a group recommending a
company, and they are getting paid by this same company, what else
does it look like but spam? You can't blame anyone here for thinking
"not another idiot advertising their company and pretending they have
no connection with it", after all you didn't state your exact
connection with the company up front, and people do this sort of thing
all the time: "Look at this fab company! Ohmigosh, no, I have no
connection with it! Honest!".

Sharon